Reblogging! 🙂 http://www.welcometosuccessonline.com
Overall The Millionaire Fastlane book was a good read and a fairly easy one at it. I finished the book in about 2 weeks or less. To me a decent amount of time, lol! Straight to the point and provided solid information that is practical and beneficial to anyone seeking ‘financial freedom’. I use financial freedom quiet loosely as sometimes we often get this misunderstood what freedom means and in that what financial freedom means.
- Wealth is a process not an event.
- Relationships,Health and Choice
- Using the market for wealth preservation
- The Law of Effection versus The Law of Attraction
- The Commandment of Need
- Define the Price of YOUR Freedom
- Fast lane versus Slow lane
- The Speed of Success
- Financial Literacy
- Money and the Price of Freedom
To see more and join in on discussions with M.J. Demarco and others. Visit here
What I will say is…
View original post 118 more words