Reblogging! 🙂 http://www.welcometosuccessonline.com
A rampage of appreciation was devised by Abraham Hicks as a way to see the positives in our lives and help us realize how blessed we are, even when we don’t feel like it. So, here’s my rampage of appreciation:
- I have faith in God, even when I think He might be deaf, dumb and blind.
- I love my life
- I love my friends and work very hard not to take them for granted.
- I think being Aunt Sharon is just about the coolest thing in the world.
- I love my parents, even though I might not like them very much.
- I practice metaphysics and meditate every day. Metaphysics keeps me grounded and sane.
- I believe in the power of crystals and carry them with me always.
- I have trust issues, but that doesn’t stop me from opening my heart.
- Music and meditation feed my soul.
- I don’t like rap…
View original post 833 more words